Automation using the example of a micro machine
• 6 + 1 axis machine for the automotive industry
– consisting of:
• 3 linear axes (X / Y / Z)
• automatic swiveling dividing head (/ A / C)
• Aut. Opening and closing of the three-jaw chuck
• Gripper system for workpieces
• automobile. Pneumatic swiveling in and out of the workpiece magazine
• Tool change system
The machine can be integrated into an automatic production line without any problems.
The workpieces are fully automatically removed from a workpiece magazine that can be swiveled in and out pneumatically via a gripper system, fed to the three-jaw chuck and removed again after processing and deposited.
The three-jaw chuck on the swiveling dividing attachment is opened and closed fully automatically.
A 40-fold, vertically arranged tool change system is in use