Precision meets Power
It’s your job that determiners the ProfiSpeed’s ideal configuration and set-up – no ifs and buts.
Thus you are perfectly prepared to face your client’s sophisticated requirements.
Owing to a broad range of optional equipments and accessories even subsequent can smoothly be implemented.
- Excellent performance characteristics and optimal traverse paths in X / Y / Z
- Compact design
- High machine dynamics and unmatched precision for excellent work results
- All axes fitted with highly dynamic digital drives
- Length measuring systems in all axes
- Use of the most modern CNC controls
– Universal use
– Precision for micromachining as well as for hardened steel
– Working area (X / Y / Z): 400 x 400 x 300 mm (Z-axis up to 500 mm available) (intermediate sizes on request)
– Substructure: completely closed substructure with mineral cast filling
– Control: optionally Andron, Eckelmann, Heidenhain
– Drive: digitally controlled AC servo, Bosch Rexroth Indramat
– Positioning accuracy: min. +/- 4 µm (according to VDI 3441)
– Repeat accuracy: min. +/- 2 µm (according to VDI 3441)
– Feed / rapid traverse: standard up to 30 m / min.
– Spindle power: up to HSK 63
– Spindle cooling system: dry cooler
– Tool change system: standard 16-fold plate (optional up to 30-fold)
– Manual control panel
– Installation dimensions: on request
– Weight: on request