Dynamic meets Size
It’s your job that determiners the Porta’s ideal configuration and set-up – no ifs and buts.
Thus you are perfectly prepared to face your client’s sophisticated requirements.
Owing to a broad range of optional equipments and accessories even subsequent can smoothly be implemented.
- Outstanding performance and ideal travel range in X/Y/Z.
- Large traverse
- Compact design
- High stability through compact design.
- High machine dynamics and unmatched precision for excellent work results
- All axes fitted with highly dynamic digital drives
- Use of the most modern CNC controls
Due to its broad range of performance characteristics Porta can be employed in a variety of sectors
Optimal for the processing of large sized work pieces such as front panels, profiles, sign- and many more.
Also optionally front-side processing.
Even difficult to machine materials such steel and stainless steels can be processed with prime quality work result.
– Work area (X/Y/Z): 1000 x 2500 x 300 mm (Z- Axis up to 500 mm deliverable)
– Intermediate sizes by request
– Under frame: complete closed and filled with mineral casting
– Control: optional Andron, Eckelmann, Heidenhain
– Device: linear motor technology in X- and Y- axis, digital AC- Servo; Bosch Rexroth Indramat, in Z- axe
– Positioning accuracy: min. +/- 4µm (as per VDI 3441)
– Repeatability accuracy: min. +/- 2 µm (as per VDI 3441)
– Maximum Speed: depending on control, Standard up to 60 m/min.
– Milling spindle: up to HSK 50
– Spindle- Cooling system: head exchanger
– Tool changing system: Standard 5x, pickup system (optional up to 30)
– Hand control
– Dimensions: by request
– Weight: by request
Due to its diverse performance features, the Porta is ideally suited for processing large-format workpieces.
Also with optional end face machining.
Even when machining difficult-to-machine materials such as B. Stainless steel (V2A) and tool steel, the best results are achieved.