Dynamic meets Versatility
It’s your job that determiners the Universal’s ideal configuration and set-up – no ifs and buts.
Thus you are perfectly prepared to face your client’s sophisticated requirements.
Owing to a broad range of optional equipments and accessories even subsequent can smoothly be implemented.
- Outstanding performance and ideal travel range in X/Y/Z.
- Compact design
- High machine dynamics and unmatched precision for excellent work results.
- High machine dynamics and unmatched precision for excellent work results
- All axes fitted with highly dynamic digital drives
- Use of the most modern CNC controls
Areas of application and material
Due to its broad range of performance characteristics Universal can be employed in a variety of sectors e.g. automotive, air- and space technology, prototyping, mints and many more. Even difficult to machine materials such steel and stainless steels can be processed with prime quality work result.
– Universal use.
– One concept all capability’s.
– Big work areas and small set-up areas.
– Work area (X/Y/Z): 800 x 600 x 300 mm (Z- Axis up to 500 mm deliverable) Intermediate sizes by request
– Control: optional Andron, Eckelmann, Heidenhain
– Device: digital AC- Servo; Bosch Rexroth Indramat
– Positioning accuracy: min. +/- 4µm (as per VDI 3441)
– Repeatability accuracy: min. +/- 2 µm (as per VDI 3441)
– Maximum Speed: depending on control, Standard up to 20 m/min.
– Milling spindle: up to HSK 40
– Spindle- Cooling system: head exchanger
– Tool changing system: Standard 5x, pickup system (optional up to 30)
– Hand control
– Dimensions: by request
– Weight: by request