Dynamic meets Size
It’s your job that determiners the Porta’s ideal configuration and set-up – no ifs and buts.
Thus you are perfectly prepared to face your client’s sophisticated requirements.
Owing to a broad range of optional equipments and accessories even subsequent can smoothly be implemented.
- Outstanding performance and ideal travel range in X/Y/Z.
- Large traverse
- Compact design
- High stability through compact design.
- High machine dynamics and unmatched precision for excellent work results
- All axes fitted with highly dynamic digital drives
- Use of the most modern CNC controls
– The optimal choice for economical panel processing, the production of front panels, housings, profiles and many other applications.
– All materials can be processed extremely efficiently.
– Working area (X / Y / Z): 1000 x 2000 x 300 mm (Z-axis up to 500 mm available) (intermediate sizes on request)
– Control: optionally Andron, Eckelmann, Heidenhain
– Drive: digitally controlled AC servo, Bosch Rexroth Indramat
– Positioning accuracy: min. +/- 5 µm (according to VDI 3441)
– Repeat accuracy: min. +/- 2 µm (according to VDI 3441)
– Feed / rapid traverse: standard up to 20 m / min.
– Spindle power: up to HSK 40
– Spindle cooling system: dry cooler
– Tool change system: Standard 5-fold pick-up (optional up to 30-fold)
– Manual control panel
– Installation dimensions: on request
– Weight: on request
Areas of application
Due to its diverse performance features, the Porta is ideally suited for processing large-format workpieces.
Also with optional end face machining.
Even when machining difficult-to-machine materials such as Stainless steel (V2A) and tool steel, the best results are achieved.