Dynamic meets Versatility
It’s your job that determiners the Universal’s ideal configuration and set-up – no ifs and buts.
Thus you are perfectly prepared to face your client’s sophisticated requirements.
Owing to a broad range of optional equipments and accessories even subsequent can smoothly be implemented.
- Outstanding performance and ideal travel range in X/Y/Z.
- Compact design
- High machine dynamics and unmatched precision for excellent work results
- All axes fitted with highly dynamic digital drives
- Use of the most modern CNC controls
Areas of application and material
Due to its broad range of performance characteristics Universal can be employed in a variety of sectors e.g. automotive, air- and space technology, prototyping, mints and many more.
Even difficult to machine materials such steel and stainless steels can be processed with prime quality work result.
– Universal use
– one concept all possibilities
– large work areas with a small footprint at the same time
– Working area (X / Y / Z): 400 x 400 x 300 mm (Z-axis up to 500 mm available) (intermediate sizes on request)
– Control: optionally Andron, Eckelmann, Heidenhain
– Antrieb: digital geregelter AC- Servo; Bosch Rexroth Indramat
– Positioning accuracy: min. +/- 4 µm (according to VDI 3441)
– Repeat accuracy: min. +/- 2 µm (according to VDI 3441)
– Vorschub / Eilgang: Standard bis 20 m/min.
– Spindle power: up to HSK 40
– Spindle cooling system: dry cooler
– Tool change system: Standard 5-fold pick-up (optional up to 30-fold)
– Manual control panel
– Installation dimensions: on request
– Weight: on request