Dynamic meets Versatility
It’s your job that determiners the Universal’s ideal configuration and set-up – no ifs and buts.
Thus you are perfectly prepared to face your client’s sophisticated requirements.
Owing to a broad range of optional equipments and accessories even subsequent can smoothly be implemented.
- Outstanding performance and ideal travel range in X/Y/Z.
- Compact design
- High machine dynamics and unmatched precision for excellent work results
- All axes fitted with highly dynamic digital drives
- Use of the most modern CNC controls
Areas of application and material
Due to its broad range of performance characteristics Universal can be employed in a variety of sectors e.g. automotive, air- and space technology, prototyping, mints and many more.
Even difficult to machine materials such steel and stainless steels can be processed with prime quality work result.
One concept all capability’s.
Big work areas and small set-up areas.
– Work area (X/Y/Z): 400 x 400 x 300 mm (Z- Axis up to 500 mm deliverable)
– Intermediate sizes by request
– Control: optional Andron, Eckelmann, Heidenhain
– Device: digital AC- Servo; Bosch Rexroth Indramat
– Positioning accuracy: min. +/- 4µm (as per VDI 3441)
– Repeatability accuracy: min. +/- 2 µm (as per VDI 3441)
– Maximum Speed: depending on control, Standard up to 20 m/min.
– Milling spindle: up to HSK 40
– Spindle- Cooling system: head exchanger
– Tool changing system: Standard 5x, pickup system (optional up to 30)
– Hand control
– Dimensions: by request
– Weight: by request