We appreciate your visit to our website and your interest in our company and our products.
We understand privacy as a customer-oriented quality feature. The protection of your personal data and the protection of your personal rights are important to us. We process and use personal data collected during visits to our website in accordance with the current legal provisions for the protection of personal data.
We state below how data protection is provided and what kind of data is collected and for what purpose:
- 1. Collection and Processing of Technical and Personal data a. Technical access data: Each time you access our websites, technical access data are stored by default. These are for example: • Information about the Internet browser / operating system used • Requested and retrieved objects • IP address of the computer requesting data • Time and date of the server request.
These data cannot be assigned to a particular person. User anonymity is thus preserved. The stored data are used solely for statistical purposes and to improve the attractiveness and usability of our website and if appropriate, to identify technical problems on our website in a timely manner.
b. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data and Earmarking:
Use of our website is usually possible without providing any personal information. By personal information we mean, for example, name, address or email address. All personal information is collected, processed and used by Paso GmbH exclusively in accordance with the relevant legislation on the protection of personal information.
This is only the case if you have indicated it yourself and when it is absolutely necessary for the purpose required by you. This can happen, for example, in case of an inquiry, making contact or an ordering procedure.
Paso GmbH will not disclose your personal information made available to us to third parties without your explicit consent (only to subsidiaries or business partners and to the extent necessary for the execution of an order, but not sell them or cede them to any other third parties for their use).
You have the right to revoke your consent with future effect at any time (where, how Data Protection Officer)
Stored personal information is deleted when you revoke your consent to their storage, when its storage is no longer required to fulfill the purpose for which they were stored or if its storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons. Information for billing and accounting purposes are not affected by a deletion request, please refer to 4. If necessary, note concerning mail functions over unprotected internet data structures, indicating that no guarantee can be given for the confidentiality and integrity of data transfer. Before using the mail function, check what type of information is suitable for Internet based transmission.
- 2. Cookies Websites uses so-called cookies in several places. A cookie is a small text file that is sent when you visit a website and stored on the hard disk of the user / customer. If the webpage is accessed again, the browser of the user sends back the cookie previously received to the webpage. By this procedure, the server can evaluate, the information obtained. It serves to make our service more user-friendly, effective and safer. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses. Note about Internet browsers allowing deactivation of cookies or allowing individual cookies? But then also note that the program may not run properly.
- 3. Right to information You have the right to request information about your personal information with regard to their origin and recipient and the purpose of its storage at any time. Information about your stored information can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4. Corrections and Deletions You can request correction or deletion of your personal information at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- 5. Security of Your Information The information provided by you is protected by us using appropriate technical and organizational means to avoid their loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons due to accidental or intentional manipulation. Our security measures are subject to ongoing monitoring and improved in line with technological developments and organizational possibilities.
- 6. Further Information Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we will gladly answer your inquiries regarding the processing of your personal information at any time. If you have any questions that could not be answered by this privacy statement or if you wish to receive in-depth information, please contact our Data Protection Officer email@example.com.