• With the Rolling Mill we introduce a new member of our machine family here.
• In this very compact and highly dynamic machine the requirements of the marked for the processing and production of embossing rolls, rotary and punching cylinders etc. consistently implemented.
• In the current version are rollers and cylinders with a total length on a work area with 2000 mm and diameter 400 mm manufacturable or processable.
• The weight of the work pieces can be up to 1000 kg.
• Larger work areas are possible by request.
Applications are the manufacturing or processing from:
– Embossing rolls
– Rotation cylinders
– Punching cylinders
– Work area (X/Y/Z): Cylinder up to length 2000 mm and diameter 400 mm can processed
– Under frame: complete closed, filled with mineral casting
– Control: optional Eckelmann, Heidenhain
– Device: digital AC- Servo; Bosch Rexroth Indramat
– Positioning accuracy: min. +/- 4µm (as per VDI 3441)
– Repeatability accuracy: min. +/- 2 µm (as per VDI 3441)
– Maximum Speed: depending on control, Standard up to 30 m/min.
– Milling spindle: up to HSK 40
– Spindle- Cooling system: head exchanger
– Tool changing system: Standard 10x, pick up system
– Hand control
– Dimensions: by request
– Weight:by request