• With the Rolling Mill we introduce a new member of our machine family here.
• In this very compact and highly dynamic machine the requirements of the marked for the processing and production of embossing rolls, rotary and punching cylinders etc. consistently implemented.
• In the current version are rollers and cylinders with a total length of 1500 mm on a work area with 1300 mm and diameter 300 mm manufacturable or processable.
• The weight of the work pieces can be up to 400 kg.
• Larger work areas are possible by request.
Applications are the manufacturing or processing from:
- Embossing rolls
- Rotation cylinders
- Punching cylinders
Rolling Mill open
Rolling Mill closed
- Work area (X/Y/Z): Cylinder up to length 1500 and diameter 300 mm can clamped and processed on area 1300 mm
- Under frame: complete closed, filled with mineral casting
- Control: optional Andron, Eckelmann, Heidenhain
- Device: digital AC- Servo; Bosch Rexroth Indramat
- Positioning accuracy: min. +/- 4µm (as per VDI 3441)
- Repeatability accuracy: min. +/- 2 µm (as per VDI 3441)
- Maximum Speed: depending on control, Standard up to 30 m/min.
- Milling spindle: up to HSK 40
- Spindle- Cooling system: head exchanger
- Tool changing system: Standard 10x, pick up system
- Hand control
- Dimensions: by request
- Weight:by request
Newsletter News Rolling Mill